|Round Trip Efficiency: :|
With a modern design and seamless reliable backup power, BSLBATT Powerwall - the world’s most popular energy storage solution – is now available from BSLBATT Powerwall Certified Installer Wisdom Power.
Affordable Energy Storage Has Arrived.
● Use solar energy day and night
● Backup power included as standard
● High Energy Density
● Most Compact and Lightweight Storage in the Market
● Flexible Installation
● Dimensions: 780 mm x 630 mm x 160 mm
● Weight [Kg]: 68
● Operating Temperature Range: –20°C to 50°C (–4°F to 122°F)
● Warranty: 10 years
● Storage TemperatureIP Class55
BSLBATT Powerwall offers you the world’s most popular energy storage solution, merging modern design with incredible functionality. Combine a BSLBATT Powerwall with your existing solar or a BSLBATT Solar Solution to power your home with clean, sustainable energy 24/7.
Powerwall consists of a 5kWh lithium-ion battery pack, liquid thermal control system, an integrated inverter and software that intelligently dispatches electricity when it’s needed most. The unit can be mounted seamlessly on a wall or on the ground, and the water-resistant and dustproof enclosure allows for installation outdoors. Powerwall is also a touch-safe, meaning no live wires or dangerous vents.
Powerwall also provides backup power. The unit can detect an outage, disconnect from the grid, and automatically restore power to your home in a fraction of a second. You won’t even notice that the power went out. Your lights and appliances will continue to run without interruption.
1. Solar day and night – Powerwall stores solar to continuously power your home with sustainable energy day and night.
2. A self-powered home – Use solar and Powerwall to reduce reliance on the grid and create a zero-emissions home.
3. Back-up power – Protect your home from a power outage with seamless and reliable backup power.
4. Control your energy – Seamlessly monitor and automatically manage your Powerwall, solar panels, Model S or Z with the BSLBATT App.
5. Stay protected – reserve a certain percentage of your Powerwall to protect your home from a utility outage and extend the hours of backup.
6. Better over time – With over-the-air software updates, Powerwall will continue to improve and adapt to your lifestyle.
7. Compact and simple – Powerwall is a completely automated system that installs easily and requires no maintenance.
8. Completely safe – Liquid thermal controls and touch-safe technology maximize battery life and safety.
MODEL : BSL-5
|Battery pack Discharge Current (Max.)||100A|
|Battery Pack Capacity (Wh)||5120||Depth of Discharge||100%|
|Battery pack Voltage (Vdc)||48-51.2||Dimension (L*W*H, mm)||780*630*160|
|Battery pack Capacity (AH)|| |
|Communication||Option of CANBUS OR RS485, SMbus|
|Battery pack Cell Quantity in Series (pcs)||15S/16S||Protection Class||IP54|
|Battery pack Charge Voltage (Vdc)||54-58.4||Weight||54KG/119Ibs|
|Battery System Charge Current (Standard)||10A||Operation Life||10+ years|
|Battery pack Charge Current (Normal)||20A||Operation Cycle Life||Over 4000 times|
|Battery pack Charge Current (Max.)||50A||Operation Temperature||0-50℃|
|Battery pack Discharge lower-Voltage (Vdc)||40-46V||Storage Temperature||minus 20 -- 60 ℃|
|Battery System Discharge Current (Standard)||20A||Products certificates||TÜV (IEC62619), CE,ISO9001|
|Battery pack Discharge Current (Normal)||50A||Transfer Certificates||UN38.3, MSDS, ROHS|
BSLBATT Wall-mounted home lithium battery adopts the patented rhombus 18650 LiFePO4 cells. The whole internal assembly from cells, modules, BMS to components are screw fastening that presenting utmost safety and reliability.
The BSLBATT storage systems capture excess solar energy to provide power when it is needed most—when the power goes out, when electricity prices spike, or when the sun isn’t shining. BSLBATT curates a portfolio of hardware options from internationally recognized battery and power electronics suppliers in order to provide homeowners and businesses with safe, reliable, and renewable power.
“BSLBATT batteries eliminated the most difficult challenges we face when building microgrids in remote tropical locations. The batteries are much easier to transport and they have a good chance of lasting the entire 20 years. This means BSLBATT batteries generally pay for themselves in under 4 years!”