BSLBATT 15kWh Solar Wall Battery - Slimline
BSLBATT 15kWh Solar Wall Battery These are modular low-voltage solutions for residential and commercial use, producing cells with a cobalt-free lithium iron phosphate (LFP) core, a detail that guarantees safety and a long life cycle, as well as high power. The overall design is simple and robust and can be adapted to any environment and temperature, and they can also be used in combination with single- and three-phase inverters from leading manufacturers. BSLBATT Slimline can be connected in parallel with up to 30 identical modules, with a maximum capacity of 460.8kWh.
● Module level auto-balancing
● Compatible with over 20 inverters
● Tier One, A+ Cell Composition
● 15.36kWh expandable up to 460.8kWh
● AC Coupled for both new and retrofitted installations
● 15 kW peak power for 3s
● 99% Efficiency LiFePo4 16-Cell Pack with the voltage 51.2v
● Max Energy Density: 118Wh/Kg
● Modular design gives highest flexibility
● Non-Toxic & Non-Hazardous Cobalt-Free LFP Chemistry
● Stress-Free Battery Bank Expansion Capacity
● Longer Lasting; 10-20 year Design Life
● Reliable Built-In BMS, Voltage, Current, Temp. and Health Management
● Multiple communication interfaces: RS485, RS232,CAN
● Simple buckle fixing minimize the installation time and cost
● UL rated battery pack.
Store excess energy generated by solar panels and use it whenever needed
Back up Power Supply
Provide emergency power supply during grid failure.
Reduce your Energy Bills
Benefit from low-cost electricity by charging your batteries off-peak hours.
Smart Energy Management
Measure, monitor, and manage the system in real-time.
|Electrical Specifications||15kWh Battery - Slimline||Discharge Specifications|
|Nominal Voltage||51.2V (16S)||Maximum Continuous Discharge Current||200A|
|Nominal Capacity||300Ah||Peak Discharge Current||200A|
|Enegy||15.36 kWh||Recommended Discharge Current||100A|
|Efficiency||99%||Voltage at end of Discharge||47 - 48V|
|Self Discharge||< 1% Per Month|
|Temperature Specifications||Dimensions(L X W x H)||600*190* 950MM|
|Discharge Temperature||(-20 ~ 60 °C)||Weight||130KG|
|Charge Temperature||(0 ~ 45"C)||Case Material||Steel|
|Storage Temperature||(-20 ~ 55"C)||Cell Type||Prismatic|
|Recommended Charge Current||100A||Compliance Specifications|
|Recommended Charge Current||100A||Certifications||CE (battery)|
|Recommended Charge Voltage||54- 55V||UN38.3 (battery)|
|Shipping Classification||UN 3480, CLASS 9|
Inverter Protocol Auto-match
When different brands of inverters are connected to the battery, the BMS automatically recognizes the inverter communication protocol and matches it.